To ensure that your children get the most out of their classes, please think about :
- Equipping them properly: coat, mittens, glasses, sunscreen, tissues,
- Label their clothes and skis,
- Avoid attending classes and challenging your child during the class, it is off putting and distracting for them.
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have before the class starts,
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for all children on the slopes,
- It is up to the instructors to decide whether or not your child should change classes,
- Your child is on holiday and the aim is for them to have fun and want to come back. So respect their rhythm and don't try to force them into being champion before their time!